CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER
Thysse is a third generation, family-owned company providing thoughtful creative solutions, sophisticated craftsmanship and unmatched service. Our multi-discipline design studio specializes in Experiential Graphic Design, Print Design, Web Design and Branding. Our experienced creative team services a client base ranging from small, local businesses to major universities and international corporations. In support of our Creative Services, we feature a wide range of Print Production, Graphic Communication, and Consulting services including Offset Print, Digital Print, Variable Data Print, Match/Intelligent Mailing, Physical and Digital Fulfillment, and a full suite of Bindery and Die Cutting services.
This is a salaried position, reporting to our Creative Leaders and General Manager. The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills. They will have workload management experience in a creative environment, with a history of on-time delivery and adherence to price/cost estimates. Their excellent verbal and written communication skills will ensure detailed instructions, accurate standard operating procedures, and effective interactions between departments. Our Creative Service Manager will be a self-starter, demonstrating initiative, focus, and compatibility skills. We expect the successful candidate to integrate comfortably, and quickly be recognized as a respected resource and team member.
Hours – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday, extended hours occasionally as required.
Location – 281 West Netherwood St, Oregon Wisconsin
Pay – Salary, based on experience and skills
Benefits – Full package including Health, Dental and Life Insurance Plans, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401k with matching contributions up to 3.5%
and TWO Keurig coffee makers with dozens of hot drink options
• Workload Distribution – Distribute work amongst the team, ensuring their understanding of the deadlines. Coordinate effectively with other departments within Thysse to ensure effective and timely hand-offs.
• Project Management – Develop and utilize a scheduling system that supports a transparent view into on-time delivery. Provide timely communication regarding capacity concerns and availability. Maintain ownership of projects that utilize outsources and other areas of Thysse.
• Cost Management – Maintain a keen awareness of projected job costs, with a focus of keeping projects on budget. Communicate effectively when project requirements exceed initial estimates.
• Billing – Ensure accurate time and record keeping on each project, compile appropriate data and generate reports that drive accurate invoicing.
• Cost Estimating – Work closely with our Sales, Customer Service and Estimating teams to develop accurate and detailed project cost estimates.
• Creative Efficiency – Develop, document, and train as necessary to ensure all shared systems (file management, proofing, asset storage, etc.) are used consistently and effectively.
If interested, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org